Suuuper frustrated...have had to cancel my PP checkride 3x now due to weather

awesome @ "do both at same time". lol

What are you up to in your IFR training?
and part 141 or part 61?

note: My PPL checkride was literally scheduled one week after I finished training and weather was beautiful. So im sorry for your troubles, I know it sucks. Just keep up on your skills in the mean time.

I am part 141 at a university program. I'm at about lesson 8, my flight school is restructuring the curriculum a bit and coming up with a new syllabus so not sure EXACTLY where I am per say, I think I've pretty much covered everything at least once (except circling approaches) so at this point it's just mastering everything for the most part, and my long CC but I'm trying to put that off till I get my ticket so I can count those PIC hours.

Thanks for the words of encouragement! It is almost starting to be comical at this point, what are the chances? Tuesday was calling for wind shear and winds of 40 knots at 2000 feet but as it turns out, none of that happened and I could have went after all.

DPE would charge ya for both too!
haha true, actually I know he does discount a bit if you want to get your instrument/commercial ticket in the same day, but that would be one hell of a long day o_O

ok.
and yes you def want to get those IFR hours checked off as PIC.. only becuase there is NO reason why you wouldn't want them to count.

I wouldn't fly in IMC in some other persons plane or rental either...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the time I didn't understand why he wouldn't, but I don't blame him. Especially with all the trouble I had trying to get my ride finished. Two letters of discontinuance, one for expired registration(new one got thrown out by mistake),and the next for a transponder malfunction. Doesn't boost ones confidence in hopping in with a stranger and strangers plane and blasting off into the clagg.

To the op, keep on keeping on it'll happen. I was a total of 4 months getting mine done.

I know how it is. It wasn't my checkride, but weather screwed up my scheduling for my solo XC's that I needed to get to the checkride.

Just hang in there! I had to reschedule my checkride 8 times before the weather and our schedules worked out!

Mine as well, rescheduled 3 times, bad weather. Still waiting!! :(

Don't give up. I had a lot of delays in my training before I passed my PPL checkride. Unless you are planning to become an airline pilot, be patient. I know, it is hard. GA is a hobby albeit a super expensive one.

Don't give up. I had a lot of delays in my training before I passed my PPL checkride. Unless you are planning to become an airline pilot, be patient. I know, it is hard. GA is a hobby albeit a super expensive one.

haha well airline pilot is the plan, but no worries the 7th time was a charm and I crushed it out.

Back