Supersonic jets?

If your business is raining ordnance upon an enemy then yes, yes there are supersonic business jets.

Last edited:
Isn’t the X still fastest?
.93 or something?
Or mebe Gulfstream is now.

Sometimes less is more. Subsonic travel is one of those instances. Comfort over speed. My godmother rode in the Concorde a couple of times; absolutely hated it compared to modern subsonic first class. I rather have the shower and kitchenette and get there a couple hours later. Cuz when you have the shower and the kitchenette, who the ****** cares how long it takes? :D

Have y'all seen the BBJ? Nicest Guppy I've ever seen.

There are supposedly ones been built, but I think its all still vaporware. That said I can't say why it wouldn't be possible, increases in technology should make them far quieter and more fuel efficient.

Sometimes less is more. Subsonic travel is one of those instances. Comfort over speed. My godmother rode in the Concorde a couple of times; absolutely hated it compared to modern subsonic first class. I rather have the shower and kitchenette and get there a couple hours later. Cuz when you have the shower and the kitchenette, who the ****** cares how long it takes? :D

Have y'all seen the BBJ? Nicest Guppy I've ever seen.

They are super nice and with the extra fuel tanks in the cargo pits, they have real long legs.

whatever happened to the Swearingen bizjet? I got to sit inside the prototype at sat years ago....then crickets

whatever happened to the Swearingen bizjet? I got to sit inside the prototype at sat years ago....then crickets

Money. As usual, they ran out.
Some mega star backs them now, they have been slowly moving forward again. Have not paid attention to the current status.

Tim

Back