Sunday Morning Funny

Damn, how did you get all the hot chicks to follow you on your blog? You're not THAT funny. :wink2:

Wish I had some cool explanation.
We are part of a mom's group that all had kids around the time we had kids. Those are the moms.

Plus (and doc will be pleased), my new sink is a little nicer.

attachment.php

Is it just me, or does anybody else see a problem with keeping the recesses and floor space clean underneath that sink?

Is it just me, or does anybody else see a problem with keeping the recesses and floor space clean underneath that sink?

When you open the door, there is a removable shelf that reveals a sort of trap door in the bottom where you can access the floor. It is a little cumbersome but not too bad.

Anyone else thing 6PC is married to a saint?

Erin, be honest. Did you fall in love with him or did you feel sorry for him? You know, like seeing a wet puppy on the side of the road kind of thing? :dunno:

PM me if you would rather not answer publically. ;)

:rofl:

Last edited:
Not that the bathroom doesn't look absolutely smashing, but there is something about red painted walls that seems... a little bit Amityville Horrorish.

(You don't have any octogonal skylights in the attic do you?)

Anyone else thing 6PC is married to a saint?

Erin, be honest. Did you fall in love with him or did you feel sorry for him? You know, like seeing a wet puppy on the side of the road kind of thing? :dunno:

PM me if you would rather not answer publically. ;)

:rofl:

Ha! No one has ever made me laugh like 6PC. I just messaged him on FB, because I read someone's comment & it made me crack up, so I went to 'like' it, and it was Bryan who posted it. And then I can't like it, because that looks dumb, since it looks like I'm just liking something that my husband posts. Several times on here, I've texted him to say he made me laugh with a post, because of the same reason.

Plus he has a huge metal landing calculator.

Not that the bathroom doesn't look absolutely smashing, but there is something about red painted walls that seems... a little bit Amityville Horrorish.

(You don't have any octogonal skylights in the attic do you?)

I like the red. I probably wouldn't have picked it, but it was in the house when we bought it. It would take some strong primer to paint over & go with something else, so red it is!

I got creative once when I wrote a Craiglist ad. For a dog crate that the puppy outgrew. The dog spoke in the first person, describing in a silly way his sleeping place with fondness and speculating which breed would get it next. I thought it was funny, but the next day it sold, the buyer didn't comment upon the ad, and then I deleted it and it was gone. So I decided it just wasn't worth it. I'll be interested to see if you come to a different conclusion.

Bryan, you should know that you were the source of our pillow talk tonight. Congratulations, it is an honor afforded to few. To clarify, "our" means my wife and I. First your craigslist ad, then I had Rachael read your blog post "Gravity".

She was laughing so hard tears were rolling and I became concerned about her ability to keep breathing.

She used to think I had a good sense of humor.

I must try harder!

Bryan, you should know that you were the source of our pillow talk tonight. Congratulations, it is an honor afforded to few. To clarify, "our" means my wife and I. First your craigslist ad, then I had Rachael read your blog post "Gravity".

She was laughing so hard tears were rolling and I became concerned about her ability to keep breathing.

She used to think I had a good sense of humor.

I must try harder!

Thanks.

I rarely blog so when I go back and read them, I get a chuckle myself.
I need to write more. I really enjoy it.

I simply read the ad which indicated the sink was like new because they didn't wash their hands. ;)

Here is the last thing I sold on Craigslist. It sold pretty quick

Kitchen table wants to go to college!!!

So I have this kitchen table for sale. Why am I selling it?
I'm glad you asked. It has been a really good table to me but I feel like it isn't really that happy.
I have come to a place where its happiness is more important to me than what it can do for me.

So here is the table this morning. Alone, sad, and covered with whatever the kids left on top of it.
Table01.jpg

It is dirty, has play-doh and junk all over it. We appreciate its willingness to put up with this but it deserves better.
Is it in good shape? Not really. I mean, it has good strength, but scratches, nicks, chips, etc... It is no longer the work of art it once was.

It comes with 6 chairs. 4 of them have been recovered and the other two are tan (I think. They are in my attic where they are being punished.)
It has a leaf (Also in the attic) we never used the leaf so we only needed the 4 chairs. I suspect the leaf is probably in great condition as it has been in the attic for awhile.

Here are the chairs:
Table02.jpg

The problem is that this table has so much more potential than we give it.
Sure kids love it, we eat dinner there but this table wants to do more and be more.
This table wants to serve young college students. It wants to play quarters and up the river down the river.

RED SOLO CUPS PEOPLE!!!!! This table wants to live!

Table03.jpg

Please help make that dream come true. It wants to live in your nasty ass dorm or your crappy apartment.
This table wants to be thrown up on, have bottles broken on it, drunk chicks tripping and falling onto it.

Please help me give this table its dream life

Table004.jpg

You see above, it is very strong too.

It doesn't care if it doesn't match your crappy, plaid, hand me down couches that you found on the corner of the road by UNT.
It just wants to be invited to the party and from time to time give you a place to set your No Doze while you scramble to finish that paper that you procrastinated on and now have to get done in 4 hours or you don't walk across the stage. (by the way, after you have graduated, you will have that dream a lot. I have no idea why)

This table needs you. It needs you and your friends to play Texas Hold em on it and lie to your friends about the women that are really not interested in you. You are the only one that can help make this a reality. So please help me send this table to college.

Disclaimer:
This table will also gladly live in a normal home with self respecting people that just need a place to sit and eat and can ignore any scratches or possibly even re stain or paint it improving its value.

Last edited:
There appears to be some simulated genitalia on the table in the top picture. Good idea. That should help it sell faster.

Hey, Bryan, have you noticed all these guys seem to talk about genitals a lot? That's weird, don't you think?

:lol:

Well there is junk laying on the table isn't there.

I really like how you've blended heavy Baroque with Victorian and then threw in that nice element of Palm Beach mobile home park with the soap dispenser and the curtain. You should work in fashion.

I really like how you've blended heavy Baroque with Victorian and then threw in that nice element of Palm Beach mobile home park with the soap dispenser and the curtain. You should work in fashion.

HAHAH!!!
One thing at a time.

Next pay period, the rest gets updated

Ouch!

Like B said, the rest will get updated soon. Patience, please.

Back