Sue's Having Surgery

Thanks for checking in with a report; lots of us have been thinking of her and of you....and we shall continue to!

Great news Lance. Here's hoping for a speedy and successsful recovery for your wife.

Just got home after a very long day. (Up at 3:30AM). Sue and I can't thank everyone enough for your good wishes, thoughts and prayers. Her surgery went very well. She is the ICU now and recovering normally. Hopefully she'll be released to a regular room tomorrow afternoon. Then ~3 more days before she can go home. The hospital's an hours drive away, but it's a great one. Thanks again all.
Terrific! So glad this went well.

Excellent news. Both of you get some rest!

Lance and Sue,

I am so happy for both of you. That must be a BIG relief. Hope everything continues to go great.

Rick

Just got home after a very long day. (Up at 3:30AM). Sue and I can't thank everyone enough for your good wishes, thoughts and prayers. Her surgery went very well. She is the ICU now and recovering normally. Hopefully she'll be released to a regular room tomorrow afternoon. Then ~3 more days before she can go home. The hospital's an hours drive away, but it's a great one. Thanks again all.

That's great news. I'll keep both of you in my prayers.

Now that's the kind of news I like to see when I get home and log onto POA... fantastic!

After 6 days in the hospital, Sue is finally home. I'm really happy about this. Now the recovery begins. Thanks again for all the good wishes.

Great news, Lance!

That's great progress - best wishes for her speedy recovery.

After 6 days in the hospital, Sue is finally home. I'm really happy about this. Now the recovery begins. Thanks again for all the good wishes.

Two words:

Boo Yah!

Great things happen to great people.

WE are happy she did so well.

Modern Marvels of Medicine..

Take care of that fabulous woman. Here's hoping the recovery goes as well as the surgery.

My words are different than Spike's:

Woo hoo!

That's excellent news, Lance. I hope Sue continues to recover well over the coming days/weeks.

I'm a little late chiming in here. Glad to hear Sue's surgery went well. Hope both of you are resting. Send her my love.

Back