Sucker Punch

Wait.....nah ain't going there.

She shouldn't do it BTW, IMO. :goofy:

“Jenna Bentley is contemplating the future of her chest.”

LOL!

aq5nwyY_700b.jpg

That's why they're called knockers. Ok maybe not but she could knock me around all day with them and I wouldn't complain.

Please, for the love of humanity, don't do it!

My students frequently worry that they'll ask a dumb question. I tell them I've only ever heard one dumb question. We were doing a journal publication in a group when it turned out that some of the cells used had come from a breast reduction surgery. One of the faculty half-seriously asked why any woman would do that. Only dumb question I ever heard.

My students frequently worry that they'll ask a dumb question. I tell them I've only ever heard one dumb question. We were doing a journal publication in a group when it turned out that some of the cells used had come from a breast reduction surgery. One of the faculty half-seriously asked why any woman would do that. Only dumb question I ever heard.
FLBP

You old enough to remember Rusty Warren's album of the sixties "Knockers Up"? That was risque in the day. Now it would just be boring.

Ever hear of Doug Clark and The Hot Nuts? Wild band, played mostly college circuit. Nasty nasty band lol. But, probably mild by today's standards.

Ever hear of Doug Clark and The Hot Nuts? Wild band, played mostly college circuit. Nasty nasty band lol. But, probably mild by today's standards.

I have a good friend who booked them for a college fraternity dance at Duke back in the 60's. The admin shut the dance down after about 30 minutes and expelled him.
Yes, he's still a fan.

Now that's some good music.

Anyone ever listened to Unknown Hinson? Kinda nasty lyrics, but an outstanding guitarist.

Back