Studying for a written?

bobmrg

En-Route
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
Bob Gardner
Go to www.asa2fly.com and click on Resources, Updates, FAA Knowledge Tests, to see questions updated in February/March 2017.

Bob Gardner

Taking IR written Saturday

Edit: and glad you posted this. Just saw something I've been struggling with had been removed.

Thanks for posting

Last edited:
Before I took the IR written I had to sign a scary document that forbids divulging anything in the test. So how is this information available?

Interesting. AFAIK, I didn't sign anything except the visitor's log. When did you take the test?

They are not giving out questions. They are just letting you know what questions have been added or removed.

Taking IR written Saturday

Edit: and glad you posted this. Just saw something I've been struggling with had been removed.

Thanks for posting

I thought you were, "VFR fo' life, yo"?

Does this mean we can expect to see a new series of IFR instructional videos?

Oh, and good luck with the IR test!

Before I took the IR written I had to sign a scary document that forbids divulging anything in the test. So how is this information available?

ASA's Curriculum Director is in DC today and tomorrow meeting with test preparers. She is not alone...at least one of the Kings and someone from Gleim also attends these meetings.

Bob

So then all the test materials are "secret" except if you pay one of the prep companies.

Back