Student Certificates ... How long does IACRA take?

bkervaski

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
bkervaski
Myself and another student applied for a Student Cert (IACRA) towards the end of November. For the past 2-3 weeks it's been sitting at "Received by Registry" with an option to download a Temporary Certificate.

I'm assuming that we will receive an actual document, anyone have an idea of how long it should take?

Last edited:
Yeah, so much for the FAA's blatant lie that they were going to turn things around in three weeks under the new system. God bless the bureaucratic empire at the TSA and the FAA that our skies are safe because student pilot applications are allowed to age for two months.

You can still solo with the temp one, can you not?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Mine took 2 weeks from Faa interview to mailbox.

Interview?

After my Application, Made an appointment at FAA office to verify my info, prove whom i was and logged into IACRA at their office and The person verified it all, I Signed it, and was good to go, I guess it was not an interview so to speak.

Ah, that's just a doc check (doesn't need to be done with the FAA either but it's often the most convenient).

Ah, that's just a doc check (doesn't need to be done with the FAA either but it's often the most convenient).

Was told at first it had to be done there, But after talking with and visiting a flight school that i was interested in at the same airport the FAA office was at, They told me after the fact that they it could of been done by them there. good experience though having never been to an FAA office. Really nice people there.

Back