Stuck In Nebraska

well, the plane's fixed.... but sadly its not IFR or Known ice equipped...

So? Just find a FIKI bird and "borrow" the boots off of it. ;)

Nah. Trailer pipe defrost heat tape, a 4 position switch and an inverter :)

Oh no, not the heat tape thread again! :rofl:

(That's old-school - I believe that predated this board, right? One of the old Yellow Board classics! Now where's my calibrated windsock? :D)

Nah. Trailer pipe defrost heat tape, a 4 position switch and an inverter :)

I think that beats my de-ice for the Mooney from last year in Ames. :)

web.jpg

Now you folks are just plain mean. Everyone knows that Nebraska is only 20 years behind the times...

The server, bandwidth and both admins are in Nebraska. We'd be happy to ship the server to a state that is more "with the times". :yes:

The server, bandwidth and both admins are in Nebraska. We'd be happy to ship the server to a state that is more "with the times". :yes:

Since I have a birth certificate on file at the state capitol in Lincoln. I know that Lincoln and Omaha are really not part of Nebraska. At least I know that the rest of the state doesn't claim them except for the area known as Memorial Stadium.:):yesnod::D

Since I have a birth certificate on file at the state capitol in Lincoln. I know that Lincoln and Omaha are really not part of Nebraska. At least I know that the rest of the state doesn't claim them except for the area known as Memorial Stadium.:):yesnod::D

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back