Strobe power supply function

Who cares? This ****ing contest is awesome! :rolleyes:

I know! I'm even more amazed @timwinters hasn't shown up yet to be offended for one side or the other. Tim you might need to jump in and save one of these guys. ;)

In reality - No. Got a new 120/240 combo EVSE for my car and spent my electrical-messing-around time building adapter cords for a few different types of 240V outlets for it. But now, I can plug it into the 6-50R in the hangar while I fix the strobe. :D

Ahhh I knew you were making power plugs for your car, but I should have known it was for the hangar!

We've got a little 1000W Honda at ours. I don't think I'll be charging up any EVs there anytime... Oh, ever. Haha. :)

Wonder if the blizzard has blown the roof vent off the roof (again) or bent the crap out of it. Guess we'll see soon enough. Another winter blast due in Friday night. So far this one has been a doozie.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458765388.194397.jpg

Who cares? This ****ing contest is awesome! :rolleyes:

In reality - No. Got a new 120/240 combo EVSE for my car and spent my electrical-messing-around time building adapter cords for a few different types of 240V outlets for it. But now, I can plug it into the 6-50R in the hangar while I fix the strobe. :D

EVSE??? 6-50R??????

Jim

METAR text:
KGOO 232255Z AUTO 28004KT 10SM CLR 14/01 A3029 RMK AO1
Conditions at:
KGOO (GRASS VALLEY , CA, US) observed 2255 UTC 23 March 2016​
Temperature:
14.0°C (57°F)​
Dewpoint:
1.0°C (34°F) [RH = 41%]​
Pressure (altimeter):
30.29 inches Hg (1025.8 mb)​
Winds:
from the W (280 degrees) at 5 MPH (4 knots; 2.1 m/s)​
Visibility:
10 or more miles (16+ km)​
Ceiling:
at least 12,000 feet AGL​
Clouds:
sky clear below 12,000 feet AGL​

Eat your heart out, DP :p

Jim

Yup.

Yup.

Nope. Really, the ****ing contest isn't wanted. You can stop. Please.

No problem. I tried answering you with a lot of perfectly great stuff I've written over the past few months (free, no obligation, help yourself) and old whosit who has never turned a wrench decides to interject. I'm stopping. But keep the popcorn smiley on your screen.

Jim

No problem. I tried answering you with a lot of perfectly great stuff I've written (patting myself on my back) over the past few months (free, no obligation, help yourself) and old whosit who has a lot of experience turning a wrench (and somehow keeps finding my mistakes) decides to interject. I'm stopping. (Yeah, I've said that before)
Jim
Fixed. Sorry, Cheesehead. I'm done.

Last edited:
Back