"Streaker" at ATL!

Hmmmm does that video I shared remind you of someone else who insists on having a y in their name?

I'm sorta impressed he got on the wing at all. That's a good bit of vertical distance with no hand- or footholds

One way ticket to Miami, $240.00
Uber ride to Airport, $32.75
Getting felt up by TSA, $6.00 fee added to Airfare
Strippin down to your BVD’s, hopping the fence, running across the ramp, climbing on wing knocking on the door and saying “let me in”
PRICELESS
For everything else, there is MasterCard

When I saw that report I wondered if the plane had to be replaced for another for a complete mechanical check before it would fly passengers again. I am sure there was some type of delay after the event was over.

When I saw that report I wondered if the plane had to be replaced for another for a complete mechanical check before it would fly passengers again. I am sure there was some type of delay after the event was over.

Why would it need that?

Because I always assume the worse. What if he affixed something to the wing in front of the engine, what if he bent something...things like that.

Glad to see ,he had enough sense to take his shoes off.

Because I always assume the worse. What if he affixed something to the wing in front of the engine, what if he bent something...things like that.
On a video I saw the pilots requested a tow back to get the plane inspected because of that. Good call on them!

Back