Stay away from ace pilot training in allentown.

Sandaircraft

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Sandaircraft
the owner is a jerk. He treats everyone, even his own instructors like dirt. Airplanes are shabby. He owes people money. He even tried to sue one of his own instructors and lost. Bad place, bad vibe. Its a shame there are places like this. Choose someplace else to get your flight training.

....says the owners ex-wife.

Jk, sorry to hear this nonsense. Wonder what the other side of the story is.

Hey im just trying to warn people. Ran my own maintenance business for over 20 years. Never seen a piece of work like this guy. Screws everyone. Best take your business elsewhere.

Bad review from someone with only 2 postings. You may be correct in your assessment opinion but at this point you have little or no credibility around here. Sorry.

Classy or not, im just giving a warning. Take it or leave it.

So, are you spamming every aviation website?

I wouldnt say its spamming trying to warn people before spending hard earned money. But no not hitting every aviation website. Some i already belong to, and some new ones. Just spreading the word.

What is your personal experience (not 2nd hand)?
Otherwise people will just wonder if you are a competitor, or have some other reason to bash them.

I did work for him, and witnessed it first hand.

Care to provide specific examples? Sorry, just calling someone a dirtbag isn't a legit complaint. More like a personal vandetta.

the owner is a jerk. He treats everyone, even his own instructors like dirt. Airplanes are shabby. He owes people money. He even tried to sue one of his own instructors and lost. Bad place, bad vibe. Its a shame there are places like this. Choose someplace else to get your flight training.

What does airplanes are shabby mean? This business is listed as a 141 school, which means the aircraft are inspected by the FAA.

He owes people money? A lot of people in business owe people money.

Treats CFIs like dirt. Plenty of high name recognition places out there doing that.

There is a website that shows two poor reports on this school.

Be careful what you say on-line... It sometimes comes back to haunt you... and sometimes your wallet...and making a Mission of covering as many Venues as possible won't help your defense...:nono:

You and the Archer buying guy related?

You and the Archer buying guy related?
Ha! My first thought too...

I always find the positive reviews have much more substance than most negative reviews...seems like the negative reviewers love to say things like, "The guy is a jerk," without saying why or how. "Treats everyone like dirt"...hmmm, that could mean anything...I've heard people say that because someone won't pay them more than the standard wage, or because they won't give them free stuff.

I tend to agree with the others, lots of vague statements there, so it doesn't give many details of why you're feeling this way.

Sounds to me like either you have a vendetta against him or vice versa, that's been sparked by a past doing.

Unless there is solid credible data to support the claim, shouldn't threads like these be removed...or locked and a comment inserted at the top by the moderator to indicate no proof was given?

I'm all for being warned of scams, etc but without proof just the existence of this thread is more damaging than good.

What does airplanes are shabby mean? This business is listed as a 141 school, which means the aircraft are inspected by the FAA.

He owes people money? A lot of people in business owe people money.

Treats CFIs like dirt. Plenty of high name recognition places out there doing that.

There is a website that shows two poor reports on this school.
Lol. If I had a dollar for every dirtbag part 135 operator or 141 flight school who's garbage fleet was supposedly under the scrutiny of heavy FAA oversight, I'd be a very rich man.

I'm still waiting to Google my name and see how much of a dick I am.

When it comes to business, nice people are just as bad, often worse.

Nothing to ban or lock in this thread. No one disagreed with a moderator (gasp), made a personal attack, mentioned any conservative politicians, or evoked climate change as the cause of the disturbance.

Play on!

I would be loathe to denigrate a former employer or a flight school. The likely result of either course of action is likely to come back to haunt you. Shut up and walk away. Don't pan, don't give a recommendation, don't diss, but above all unless you have conclusive evidence of wrongdoing zip your lip. Entitled to that opinion, yes, Broadcast it, with expectations of other opinions yes. Bear in mind that employers frequently use the phrase "No recommendation" to rid themselves of liability for dissing former employees. "No recommendation" says much. and you will not like the results of that if you are seeking employment. I've just watched a professional politician destroy his career because he didn't have sense enough to shut his trap.

Sgt Schultz is out. Dumbkoffs rule.

Disclaimer: The above was not intended to be political. It was an observation on how things work in reality. No unicorns or rainbows, just truth as I see it.

What's the old saying about burning bridges or flaming a former employer?

Back