Spin Zone Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know that's the second time that you've responded to Troy's post in this thread. You have your own idea about what the reason is, so you will not accept any of ours. Furthermore, you have made it your mission to be a PITA. We get it.

Has the question been answered yet, about whether existing Spin Zone threads will continue to be available for reading (i.e., archived)?

The reason I'd like to know is that if they're not, then I have a lot of work ahead of me in the next few days, to archive some of it for myself.

Last edited:
Has the question been answered yet, about whether existing Spin Zone threads will continue to be available for reading (i.e., archived)?

The reason I'd like to know is that if it's not, then I have a lot of work ahead of me in the next few days, to archive some of it for myself.

Nope. No answer.

And stop being a PITA for asking!

Honestly, they want to get rid of it, fine. But their "reasons" have been disingenuous, and until they ban me, I am free to point out the fact that the MC has been less than forthright with the people who generate 1/3 of the content here.

If you mean the SZ ? If the mission of the organization is to run an aviation forum, the political rantings of a few hardly qualifies as 'content'.

The reason I'd like to know is that if they're not, then I have a lot of work ahead of me in the next few days, to archive some of it for myself.

Spin Zone is going away. Not being archived. I think that's what "comes to an end", "being terminated" and "going away" means.

http://www.pilotsofamerica.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87041

And for those that seem to think that the MC saw "no good" in the SZ, please relax and re-read the announcement:

That's not to say that there aren't good discussions and posters in the Spin Zone, but baiting, trolling, and personal attacks are entirely too frequent.

Last edited:
Go right ahead, but first, please advise how that "Builds a community" or did you just make up a new Core Value? I thought the whole problem was SZ stuff "spilling out" into the rest of the forum, but I guess it's OK if a MC member does it, because "Consistency" and all.

For reference, I encouraged people to "Report Post" items that have no aviation content, and thus violate our Lords and Master's new "Core Values" that was their "reason" for shutting down the Spin Zone. I guess calling out the hypocricy of the ruling clique is being a PITA.

Now, seeing as you have now admitted that you read the SZ, why was this simple question (will spin zone posts be available after the start of the year) not answered, either "when asked" shortly after the announcement, or indeed until now.

It's a pretty simple question.

I hadn't been to the SZ recently until you started this thread so I went there to see what you were talking about. And lo and behold, someone plotting to cause problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back