Southeast Lunch (and beer) Fans

I came home past CUB yesterday, the GPS said 1:52 remaining. Let's go have beer & burgers! (Yes, it was temoting to stop, but had been a long, hard day and I needed to get good home sleep!)

aight, how 'bout this.....

in october there are 2 SCBC's near KCUB...oct 7th, 32nm away at KCDN and oct 21st, 28nm away at KSMS. we could still fly in saturday to kcub, force @Dave Theisen to do shots of rumpleminz until he runs around nekkid like he did in Kentucky (you don't remember that, do ya.....) then sunday morning head over to the breakfast club at either of those fields. maybe @TylerSC could give us the skinny on those 2 fields, maybe one would be cooler than the other, I know nothing about either.

options

hoping @SkyDog58 or @RDUPilot chimes in with the local football schedule to see if they have home games those weekends.

thoughts?

Looks like USC is at home 10/6, 10/13, and 10/27. They seem to have an off week on 10/21. I’ll be out of town that weekend so it might be a good time to have it.

Unfortunately i can't make either dates.. can you believe the plane is available too... uggghh. If anything change on my end the 21st would be the one i could make.

I'm busy that weekend.

;)

:D

I'll mark it down on my calendar.

Back