Source for good sandbags?

bnt83

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Brian
I borrowed several cases of oil and a bag of floor dry from a friend's hangar and finding I need to just get some good sandbags. Anyone know a place that makes good heavy duty bags zippered with heavy nylon straps for handles in the 30-60 pound range?

I borrowed several cases of oil and a bag of floor dry from a friend's hangar and finding I need to just get some good sandbags. Anyone know a place that makes good heavy duty bags zippered with heavy nylon straps for handles in the 30-60 pound range?
I'd sure like to hear the rest of that story!

I just make sure noting is on the floor of the hangar other than table & shelving legs, the bike and the airplane. The back corner of the t-hangar floods with rain and snow melt. I learned the hard way.

Local upholstery shop, make to order and fill with lead shot.

I'm pretty sure all the bags at work are exactly that. I have never seen any like them. Dad has a sewing machine that would do it. Now if I could just convince him to....

He's probably got 3,000 pounds of shot too.

Try Lowes or Home Depot. I bought three there and put them in the bed of my Ranger for traction in the snow.

With a 2x4 in front to hold them over the axle, she rides nice. A bed cover extends the life to several years. Seems they were about $5-6 each. Some sort if plastic burlap over a thick plastic inner bag.

Back