Sorting Threads

weirdjim

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
weirdjim
In some of my forums (like maintenance) the posts are sorted in reverse date order ... newest on top and first at the bottom.

In some of my forums the posts are sorted in date order ... first date on top and so on down to last post.

I like reverse, but can't find the command in a forum to default the sort to reverse. Anybody know how that is done?

Jim

Jim: Try clicking on the forum you want to change. In the blue title bar, to the right side should be a heading of Replies...for latest on top, the arrow beside it should be down. To change, simply click on Replies and it should switch. Now do the same with Start Date to get the newest thread on top. I'm not sure that the option to sort the order within a thread is active on this board. I know that I can do it on some of the other boards I'm on, but most have that locked out, so that threads new posts are always the last post in the thread.

Last edited:
Jim: Try clicking on the forum you want to change. In the blue title bar, to the right side should be a heading of Replies...for latest on top, the arrow beside it should be down. To change, simply click on Replies and it should switch. Now do the same with Start Date to get the newest thread on top. I'm not sure that the option to sort the order within a thread is active on this board. I know that I can do it on some of the other boards I'm on, but most have that locked out, so that threads new posts are always the last post in the thread.
Thanks, Craig. Tried that. The arrows were there, but it didn't do anything to the way the replies are sorted.

Jim

Back