Something @Overdrive would appreciate

Holy crap that is morbid and whimsical all at the same time. Can you imagine the conversation with the taxidermist??

"Yeah, I want Orville in a sort of spread eagle position. Like a furry skydiver or steamroller hit and run victim. Dont ask why if you want to get paid!"

Holy crap that is morbid and whimsical all at the same time. Can you imagine the conversation with the taxidermist??

"Yeah, I want Orville in a sort of spread eagle position. Like a furry skydiver or steamroller hit and run victim. Dont ask why if you want to get paid!"
It would be interesting to observe the expressions on the homeowner when you arrive to do a roof inspection, and bring out the flying kitty kam.

During one of my inspections today, I had someone snapping photos of me from their driveway a couple houses down. I can only imagine what they'd do if they saw me flying a dead cat :eek:

During one of my inspections today, I had someone snapping photos of me from their driveway a couple houses down. I can only imagine what they'd do if they saw me flying a dead cat :eek:

Did you pull out a camera and take their picture...??

Did you pull out a camera and take their picture...??

For a moment I was very tempted to turn the Phantom around and see how they liked it! I get it, some people are worried about drones but really? I have a company hat/shirt on and I'm talking with the homeowner...

You should add a wireless comm system. Then hover down close to them... “Hello, this is SkyNet, have you see Sarah Conner anywhere nearby?”

I got you this for Christmas

5444E940-8D95-4EEC-A891-424298D0FAE2.jpeg

@overdrive148 .... more serious question.... Do the commercial drones have any encryption to prevent the control signal from being hijacked?

Where’s the overly sensitive cat guy when you need him?

Back