Someone fess up...

And here we have the famous douchebag in flight. A close relative to the driving douchebag

I've heard some guys at Addison call in and I could make out almost zero of what they said. Tower will ask them if they have an instructor with them to translate WTF was just said.
I fear the reply from the instructor. :eek: (I remember Rod Machado's anecdote)
"Oh, I am intrahktoh!" :D

Sounds too unreal to be real. I once heard a controller say to a training flight having some communications issues "OK I need to talk to the best pilot on that airplane..."

Sounds too unreal to be real. I once heard a controller say to a training flight having some communications issues "OK I need to talk to the best pilot on that airplane..."

There is a video, of the guy in the above recording, it's clearly the same guy.

If it's fake, I see no logical reason as to why he'd use the aircraft he owns.

The above recording came from LiveATC.net.

Someone needs to remind the bozo that flight following is a courtesy extended when workload permits. It's not a right.

Last edited:
Well, I don't think his business will be around much longer, the way them Calyfornyans are trying to bulldoze over the airport and build high-rises ...

I didn't understand the significance of that part. Did that other pilot mean that the belligerent pilot was going to get his lunch eaten by Approach?
I think just the opposite. Saying good luck to the controller having to deal with that buffoon in the Cessna.

I won't berate controllers over the air and I won't accept it from them. The few times I've had operational issues I've found it easy. Note the time and frequency and call the facility on the phone the next business day and talk to the SUP/QA person. Much more effective.

Back