Some one here is in a new movie this fall...

I'm down South, no snow here, and I don't have an alarm clock anymore. Not needed. I think it must be @denverpilot, bound to be grouchy after that CFI check ride.

Oh, I would think Nate would be the polar opposite of grouchy after that ride.
Nate was not grouchy after the ride. Somewhat exuberant would be a more apt description.

That said, he may be green. I have not seen him since the recent illnesses.

I find @denverpilot to be quite jolly.

I find @SixPapaCharlie to be quite fun loving and humble.

I haven't met @mscard88, and I have a feeling he's grouchy, but probably more fun than he lets on.

I find @Clark1961 to be.........well........let's say I wouldn't touch him with a 37 1/2 ft. pole. :D

We have a winner.

I find @Clark1961 to be.........well........let's say I wouldn't touch him with a 37 1/2 ft. pole. :D

He has you snowed. Haha.

@Clark1961 has a similar quick and dry wit very similar to @Greg Bockleman in person.

And Greg is that guy who’ll sit there throughout a long multiple person conversation not saying a word and then make the observation that doubles everyone in the room over laughing.

That's common.

Sorry man. I know the feeling.

My German last name is missing vowels at the end and had an unnecessary one added because nobody knew how to write “ü” back when great-granddad showed up here.

My wife joked she gave up one of the world’s longest last names for one that’s only five letters long and everyone misspells, when she married me.

I haven't met @mscard88, and I have a feeling he's grouchy, but probably more fun than he lets on.

We have a winner.

That’s a good 2 feet shorter than most Grinch-touching poles.

He has you snowed. Haha.

@Clark1961 has a similar quick and dry wit very similar to @Greg Bockleman in person.

And Greg is that guy who’ll sit there throughout a long multiple person conversation not saying a word and then make the observation that doubles everyone in the room over laughing.

I'm not snowed, just picking on him because he picks on me. I only pick on people I like.
I love the Bockelpeople! In fact, Greg is the only person I've ever let fly my plane.

That’s a good 2 feet shorter than most Grinch-touching poles.

Haha!!! You're right. I was a little off there.

I'm not snowed, just picking on him because he picks on me. I only pick on people I like.
I love the Bockelpeople! In fact, Greg is the only person I've ever let fly my plane.

Haha!!! You're right. I was a little off there.

Ya gotta know yer minimums...

We have a winner.

Won't be me. We don't have electricity in Alabama to power cameras and stuff.

I am way too "glass is half full" (Except of beer in Arkansas), silver lining, "Surely this local cat is just as good as fletchair and can fix my Grumman", rose colored glasses, light at the end of the tunnel to be grintchy.

On the other hand once the glass is empty, the silver lining is overcast, I get the bill and it still leaks, I can't see the roses now, the light was a train...
I can get a little red faced. Never Green though. Also I love Christmas!

Back