Some idiots need to chill...

flyingcheesehead said:
Yeah, really.

"Well, officer, I wasn't going to risk the lives of my two young passengers, so I aborted the takeoff. I just couldn't get the prop stopped before it chopped him into bits..."
Yep, being a boat owner, I'll bet you those floats will do a whole lot more damage to the gelcoat and fiberglass of that idiot's boat and cost more to repair than will fixing/repairing the float on that plane. Which is why I think I would just speared him amidships with a float, then blamed it on p-factor.

But, I'm not sure I'd want to intentionally propstrike that guy as dense as his head seems to be. . . know what I mean? Be like hitting solid concrete probably.

-JD

Last edited by a moderator:
CowboyPilot said:
But, I'm not sure I'd want to intentionally propstrike that guy as dense as his head seems to be. . . know what I mean? Be like hitting solid concrete probably.

-JD

Then you have the engine tear down AD. Yeah, probably better to just spear him with a float. Or if you are good, take him out of his boat, and leave the vessel undamaged. :yes:

He needs to take a boater safety course. Hey, I hear there's a new one being set up by some guy named Martin or somethin'

Back