For Sale SOLD [NA] Portable Freedom CPaP Battery

iflyvfr

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Greg
Got an SI for OSA and want a travel battery that doesn't impact your payload? Sister bought this for a sailing vacation last June. However, the captain ran the genset at night so it wasn't needed. It is in perfect condition and used only once or twice. Includes the 24V AC converter required for the ResMed Airsense 10 CPAP (a $65 add-on). If you don't have that machine, you could resell it to recoup some dollars.

The battery takes a full charge and the power converter lights up when plugged into it. All manuals included.IMG_2690.jpg IMG_2693.jpg IMG_2692.jpg Weighs 2 Lbs with all accessories and should last two 7-hour nights at reasonable pressure with humidity off. You can also use it inline like a UPS at home so when the power goes out, your machine keeps on running and you get your beauty sleep.

This sells new on Amazon for $330 and around $200 or so on eBay used. I'll be here to stand behind it as opposed to taking your chances on eBay where you don't know how many charging cycles the battery has undergone.

Updated price: asking $225 including shipping in the lower 48, actual shipping cost elsewhere.

Last edited:
Updated price: asking $225 including shipping in the lower 48, actual shipping cost elsewhere.

good price ... wish I would have seen something like this last spring when I bought my CPAP battery pack and accessories.

good price ... wish I would have seen something like this last spring when I bought my CPAP battery pack and accessories.
Yep, I'm going to buy it myself if I can't sell it for a reasonable price. You can daisy chain them for longer life.

Back