Solar Eclipse 2024

WOW! in only 8 years we can have Pineapple pancakes AND a total eclipse at T67!

I may have to sneak into Mexico to see the next one, 6 days before I retire....

Everyone at work was saying we were in the next path of totality so we would get to see it in Fort Worth.

I saw all the aircraft flying out from just my airport and thought yeah right this place is gonna be packed with aircraft, no time to look at anything!

My home will be in the path of totality!
Mine too, though I think we will only get 13 seconds or so (have to double check that). No biggie, there will be more than 3 minutes of totality an easy drive away.

The only negative is that we're talking about April... for those of us in New England the weather in April is a crapshoot. Actually much better than even money that it will be cloudy. :(

Will be MMMZ for me!

Mazatlán, Mexico!

So who has ramp/hangar/couch space to share?

If my parents still have their boat then, I'm going to be out on Lake Erie to watch it.

Mine too, though I think we will only get 13 seconds or so (have to double check that). No biggie, there will be more than 3 minutes of totality an easy drive away.

The only negative is that we're talking about April... for those of us in New England the weather in April is a crapshoot. Actually much better than even money that it will be cloudy. :(

You've got time to move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So how's the weather in Dallas or San Antonio in April?

Looking at the 2024 map, Gastons is near totality, if not in it. It would be but a quick hop from there to BE in totality. 2024 party at Gastons?

Saw this on another site. A little long, but kinda cool.

ATC is slammed!

Back