Socata Trinidad PIM for Ben

Oops! Just read you have the PIM, Ben. Oh well, I'll leave the link there in case anyone else (like me) has a fascination with such things.

Joe,

Thanks for the link. That is good marketing on their part. Many of the questions one might have in shopping for a new plane (hey, MegaMillions is up to something like $265M tonight, I can dream) are answered in that document far more completely than in a brochure.

Thanks, Joe. Yep, I saw that, but I decided to buy it anyway. I like to be able to leaf through these things, use the highlighter, take notes, etc. Luckily, this one was only $35.

Joe, what do you think about this bird? Weren't you considering getting checked out in the TB-10?

wangmyers said:
Joe, what do you think about this bird? Weren't you considering getting checked out in the TB-10?

I've always liked the bird in theory, haven't flown one. It's not likely I will anytime soon. My wife is again making noises about the drive to PNE when we have so many closer airports. Considering it's a three hour round trip she does have a point. Perhaps later this summer I'll do it just for the fun of it, and so I can see what the planes are like.

Back