So I just won $310M

Frogs97

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Frogs97
No ... not really. But it was sure a lot of fun to think of what my hangar might look like if I had:

Cub - I'm not a small guy, and the son that would be most interested in flying it with me isn't going to be either. So maybe not an original cub, but one of the beefier CubCrafters versions. Something for slow and low, and for my son to use for his PPL.

PC-12 - The wife wants a comfortable travel machine, and for some reason I don't get all that jazzed about the light jets. Works for relatively short fields, and can get anywhere in the states I care to go.

Beech 17 - I still think this is the most beautiful GA aircraft ever built. I expect to have one someday, lottery winnings or not.

DC-3 - I love the big uglies, and this may be the closest I get to owning a C-130

Cessna 190/195 - Another plane that I think is just beautiful, but also may have before it's all said and done, regardless.

Then someone came in my office with a leaky coffee cup and all the pretty planes disappeared in a cloud of smoke. I cried and grasped at the air for them, but they all disappeared. I blame 6PC.

Citation CJ4 for going places

T38 for fun flying

Powered parachute for low and slow stuff

Trust me, as soon as a woman sees her neighbor getting on a nice jet, she'll want one too regardless of the inefficiency. The PC-12 is a stinky single turboprop.

Last edited:
Whatever taildragger to learn tailwheel flying. After a few hundred hours and being very proficient, a T-6. Repeat. After maybe 1,000 tailwheel hours plus a few hundred of aerobatics, a Corsair.

An RV-8 for low-maintenance fun.

Super Cub on floats because Super Cub on floats.

Call a 135 jet for going across the country.

King katami for fun ,Cessna can for travel,and probably a war bird for fun.

Trust me, as soon as a woman sees her neighbor getting on a nice jet, she'll want one too regardless of the inefficiency. The PC-12 is a stinky single turboprop.

There is a LOT of truth in this statement!

Oh this is fun.

- Mooney Mite

- An open cockpit, radial biplane

- something on floats

- a stemme s10

If I won 310 million.... I would take a dump on my certificates and send them back to the FAA.... :lol::lol::lol:

BBJ - but I'm not sure if $310 mil is enough! Otherwise, longest range single pilot capable jet.

And lots of training.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would trade the TBM 900 on a TBM 1000.

Keep a 65' Fleming on every coast I could visit.

And be happy happy cruising the skies and the seas.

A king 90C as they would be good for short fields and Angel Flights.
A Baron for my personal travel.
An open cockpit biplane

I would also buy the local flight school, expand and upgrade it, adding planes and a clubhouse for local pilots and the curious public to hang out.

62 Corvette

King Air or PC-12

Stearman w/ the big motor and a Cub

Cessna 182 for local flying

Subject to change, daily. :goofy:

I was really hoping that I would win the big bucks. My wife pointed out that I would improve my chances of winning if I would buy a ticket.:(

Actually, statistically, you are better off financially not playing. Lotteries are for people who are bad at math (probabilities).

I'd probably go with:

Twin Turboprop or small jet for the travel machine
Beaver on amphibious floats for radial engine utility
Vans RV-7 or similar for having fun around the local area

I'd also be getting enough land to build a runway suitable for them.

Guess I'll have to start playing if I'm going to win, lol.

My wife loves radials and would prefer we had one of those. I married well.

King Air 350i for long range travel.

SR22 for regional travel.

Extra 300 for fun.

Beaver on floats for vacations where there is a lot of water.

Back