So, how bout that new logo?

I agree,would also like to be able to purchase a t shirt or two,with the official logo.

Wonder if we should report post to get them to look.

Mr likey. A lot.

I did a quick mock-up w/ the suggested logo, and I think it looks awesome

attachment.php

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 252
Funny how you're the one that took the time to design it, yet everyone who didn't design one has a better idea of how yours should look! Go with one of your designs. Pretty sweet looking to me!

I wish someone would redo our 120/140 Association logo!
2008%20Logo%20Medmq.jpg

whoa whoa, you guys are starting to really run away with my logo design here!

If you need t-shirts made with the new logo and don't have a vendor picked out yet, my wife and I run a side business doing shirts and hats and such...

If you need t-shirts made with the new logo and don't have a vendor picked out yet, my wife and I run a side business doing shirts and hats and such...

If you were to bring a large one to Gaston's, I know a guy that would buy one. The guy I know is fond of dark blue or black.

Funny how you're the one that took the time to design it, yet everyone who didn't design one has a better idea of how yours should look!

Joint effort!

For the record...I think this one got the most votes:

POA%20Logo%20Rev03.jpg

We're going to be the really popular airplane... we're already bringing pie... and now you want to add really cool t-shirts!

How much lead time do you need to make them?

I'd like to put my Logo rendition into the Mix...

POA_Logo.gif

Here is the final version that everyone seemed to like. I'll leave it here too and you guys just let me know if you need anything.

Logos_Concept3-EvoC-PoAForums.jpg

+1 for this.

Is this the same contest that started 5 years ago? What're we waiting for?

Might I suggest a minor tweak?

attachment.php

Attachments

• chute.jpg
    chute.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 252
When do the t shirts come out? A hat might also be nice.

the 80s want their sign back....I admit it would look good on a trucker hat.

Hey guys, I'm back and I just got your email. I'm sending you all the concepts I did. Unfortunately some thought it would be appropriate to massacre my volunteered work, so any concepts not posted by me, are not mine.

FYI, the logo that you have on your header now, is not one of my designs. I provided all of my designs in the post and in the email.

There are 4 total, and I'll leave it up to you to decide what you want. However, if it is not one of my designs, please do not put my name on it.

This is the final version that you had selected previously:
wu96BvOl.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm back and I just got your email. I'm sending you all the concepts I did. Unfortunately some thought it would be appropriate to massacre my volunteered work, so any concepts not posted by me, are not mine.

FYI, the logo that you have on your header now, is not one of my designs. I provided all of my designs in the post and in the email.

There are 4 total, and I'll leave it up to you to decide what you want. However, if it is not one of my designs, please do not put my name on it.

Thanks Shane, for all the work you put into the concepts. We were sure the one above was your design. Sorry about that. Not sure where this one came from then, but in voting it was the winner, obviously inspired by your genius. We'll have to go back and review and see who submitted this concept. We have your PSD with the four concepts, yes. Thanks!

I want a helicopter on it! Is this Single Engine Piston Pilots of America?

Thanks Shane, for all the work you put into the concepts. We were sure the one above was your design. Sorry about that. Not sure where this one came from then, but in voting it was the winner, obviously inspired by your genius. We'll have to go back and review and see who submitted this concept. We have your PSD with the four concepts, yes. Thanks!

So basically, it's a Frankenlogo?

Rich

According to Post #2 in this thread it's yours! At least you posted it as the most liked version at the time.

EDIT: Correction....post #15 someone added the wing to the design.

Last edited:
Back