Size matters

Whoever came up with the large condom was a marketing genius.
Who would go to the drugstore and say "no thanks, I'll take the small"?

Story told about Winston Churchill.

He was observing soldiers unpacking rifles from crates and the rifles were bagged in plastic sheaths. The Soldiers were piling the packing stuff up to be burned. Churchill told them to save them, pack the sheaths up and send to Hitler with a note that these were surplus condoms from a shipment to the troops in the field and perhaps his troops could use then for some other purpose and they likely wouldn't fit the Wehrmacht.

Cheers

"10 lengths and 9 widths, to make a total of 60 condom sizes"

So looks like math isn't really their strong suit.

I'm really bad with numbers but I do have a 9.4" condom filler.

"10 lengths and 9 widths, to make a total of 60 condom sizes"

So looks like math isn't really their strong suit.
Some length and width combinations are not available. The table starts at stumpy and stops a pencil.

Years ago I had a little box with a tiny condom inside. The label on the lid said "Let us know if this doesn't fit and we'll get you a smaller size."

That's some impressive girth!

In his mind....

of-course-no-man-is-entirely-in-his-right-mind-at-any-time-quote-1.jpg

for the record, mscard looked at that article just for the pictures

Last edited:
David Letterman:

I toured a condom factory. The testing area had all these women that would put the prophylactic on metal rods and then they'd dip them in tank to assure there were no leaks. Afterwards they roll them back up and they'd go down the production line to be packaged.

I had two thoughts. 1 - What a mundane and repetitive job. 2 - These women are probably great dates.

Back