Single women pilot looking for flight partner

Man, this is running all over the place, isn't it?

To the Original Poster (OP), please do share info about your flying, and ignore the various excursions from the topic at hand.

Did you win any cool glass we could put in my panel? Or, was it strictly Waterford?? :yes:

Looking in the Camarillo, Ca area . It is hard to find someone that is single who can talk planes, etc. Anyone can help please.

Missing the air time. God bless

I would think that if you would become active in AOPA forums and this forum that you would have the opportunity to meet someone single who can talk planes, etc.

I enjoy these 2 forums plus a fishing forum. Both flying and fishing are areas where males vastly outnumber females. If you can be patient with the forums and not overly sensitive to the occasional insensitive post I suspect you will meet a lot of nice folks.

Re: Single women pilot looking for flight partnerk

Or is taking about 20+ years off his own age. He's older than me, and she's not old enough to be my mom.

Look dude, okay maybe I'm not as young and as punk ass as I sound. Still, that action is above what I can deliver to.

Let's leave it at that.

Dating site for pilots? Why would any woman sign up to date men she knew already had a mistress? And that these guys would always pay more attention to, and spend more money on that love then her?

2nd person called down, won on the 5th game, Ended up winning 8,000 worth o f stuff, Did not win on wheel to get to showcase, It was a blast!

Did you get to play Plinko, or the yodel game?

Gee, I did't know this would be so fun for everyone, but I appreciate everyone's input, either insensitive or being a gentleman.

Flying; sigh have not been in the air for 20 ish years. I have flown, Comanche 250, Cardinal, Cessna 140 taildragger , Cessna 150.

My Mother and I won the Palms to Pines Air Race in the 1970's. Flown Power Puff.

Was a 99er years ago, but they don't want to lose thier man, LOL

I am 5'3" blue eyes, brown hair, great personality. Was in the Saving Mr. Banks movie. Non-smoker, have to have a non-smoker.

Looking for a friend at first, maybe blossom to something else.
Oh, I played what was the most expensive game, I won!

I want to hear about the air race- bet that was a blast!

Well I WAS married to a musician for 19 yrs. Lol sounds about the same. ;)

Hmm my type?... lol right now...anyone who ISN'T a musician has a fair chance. Lmao

In all honesty I'm not a pilot 'yet'...its in my blood. My grandfather was a mechanic at what used to be General Dynamics (now Lockheed Martin) helped build the F16 (was very top secret at the time..of course. My uncle & step father were pilots & my brother & sister in law work for Flight Safety in ft worth. I've got that deep desire to fly & i will make it happen! ;)

Don't set me up with straight lines like that... I've tried so nice to be hard in this thread.

You shouldn't set us up with straight lines either buddy. :rofl:

tissshhhhhh-bang!

Air race, Santa Monica to Independence, OR. What a cool fun thing to do. The first year before we took 3rd place, the 2nd year we raced, we won it!

Gee, I did't know this would be so fun for everyone, but I appreciate everyone's input, either insensitive or being a gentleman.

Flying; sigh have not been in the air for 20 ish years. I have flown, Comanche 250, Cardinal, Cessna 140 taildragger , Cessna 150.

My Mother and I won the Palms to Pines Air Race in the 1970's. Flown Power Puff.

Was a 99er years ago, but they don't want to lose thier man, LOL

I am 5'3" blue eyes, brown hair, great personality. Was in the Saving Mr. Banks movie. Non-smoker, have to have a non-smoker.

Looking for a friend at first, maybe blossom to something else.
Oh, I played what was the most expensive game, I won!
Hey Phantasty, I give you a lot of credit for asking that question, mixing it up with a bunch of neanderthals and sticking around! :D

Other people here know this but full disclosure to you is that I am a year older than you and also female.

Hey Phantasty, I give you a lot of credit for asking that question, mixing it up with a bunch of neanderthals and sticking around! :D

Other people here know this but full disclosure to you is that I am a year older than you and also female.

On behalf of the National Neanderthal Defense League, I invite you to retract your statement. The behavior you describe does not reflect the official views of Neanderthals or the NNDL.

It was those scuzzy Cro-Magnons anyway. :)

Buncha Homo horribilis in here.

I totally forgot about this thread once I sobered up.

Oh well.

Hmm. Is there a java applet we can use? Connect it to a breathalyzer, and require people to blow before posting, and if the BAC is above a certain threshold, tag the post so that readers are informed?

I certainly don't want to STOP drunk posting, it's far too entertaining. It's just that with some of us you don't really know if it's the alcohol talking or not.

Back