simple green aircraft

Michael

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
CapeCodMichael
I recieved my 32oz free "sample" today. I tried just a bit on the belly and seems to work pretty darn good. Ill finish the job when the temps cool off some and post some pics and maybe a review at that time. did anyone else get in on the free sample from simple green aircraft?

Michael

Michael said:
I recieved my 32oz free "sample" today. I tried just a bit on the belly and seems to work pretty darn good. Ill finish the job when the temps cool off some and post some pics and maybe a review at that time. did anyone else get in on the free sample from simple green aircraft?

Michael

I'm not happy with the long term effect of Simple Green and Aluminum. My .02 on that. I usually clean up bellys with Naptha and/or Wax.

Henning said:
I'm not happy with the long term effect of Simple Green and Aluminum. My .02 on that. I usually clean up bellys with Naptha and/or Wax.

Well, this stuff is supposedly reformulated so that it has no ill effects on aluminum. I got a free sample, I think 20 oz. at Oshkosh. Haven't tried it yet.

Greg Bockelman said:
Well, this stuff is supposedly reformulated so that it has no ill effects on aluminum. I got a free sample, I think 20 oz. at Oshkosh. Haven't tried it yet.

Glad to hear they've changed that, but I still like my method better since it leaves a protective coating behind to help protect the paint and aluminum rather than to strip it bare.

I hadn't put on my shoes this morning when I saw a FedEx truck nearly pass the house. Nothing unusual because there's a new VP-10 Administrative Officer across the street and deliveries have been coming to his new home. FedEx backed into my drive. The driver handed me my Free Sample of Extreme Simple Green.

There are dilution guides with it; but I wonder if the spray bottle contents can be used at full strength. ?????????????????? Maybe I'll try it on my automobile wheels, initially.

HR

Buy FedEx stock. I just got my free sample from them too. I'll try it this weekend, but I keep the belly pretty clean on a flight to flight basis anyway.

Lawreston said:
There are dilution guides with it; but I wonder if the spray bottle contents can be used at full strength. ?????????????????? Maybe I'll try it on my automobile wheels, initially.

I washed my plane with my "free sample" of Simple Green Extreme a couple weeks ago. I diluted 15:1 for most of the airframe, and sprayed it directly on a damp cloth for doing the belly, which was a bit oily. This combination of use seemed to work very well.

Since I've got two partners, we've got 3 free samples.... nice... :D

It works well for me, so I'll probably buy the product when we've used up our samples.

Jeff

Back