Shipping Donated Planes Request

MarianMadalin

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
MarianMadalin
Hello guys, I am Marian Madalin, from Bucharest, Romania, I am opening a new aviation museum in my country called Bucharest Aerospace Museum (search it on google). A couple of people donated me some planes , but the problem is these planes are in different states and regions of USA and Canada and I have NO MONEY to ship them from North America to Europe by sea. I can give you the phone numbers of the sponsors to give you the locations of the planes. Can you help me ship these donated planes ? If you wanna talk further, here is my Whatsapp number: +40751657933. Thank you very much.

What sort of planes? You mentioned on another thread you would accept wrecked airplanes. Sure it’s worth even shipping? Unless it’s a real unique aircraft, it probably isn’t worth shipping it across the Atlantic.

The first one is an old small french Piel Diamant. Located Hollister, California. The airframe is in good condition, the interior is not ! I spoke to many people , like Zim.com, HeavyHaulers.com, Seashipping.com, RedSeashipping.net, packair.com, internationalmoving.com, msc.com. But my hands are tied up. This is where you give me a hand.

The idea most people don't understand is that you pay directly to one of these companies for the shipping. They will provide you with the photos of the aircraft loaded into the container and shipped onto the vessel. You don't give me money directly !!! A scammer would ask you to give him money directly by now.

Can you help me ship these donated planes ?
One thing you may want to consider is to get these "aircraft" classified as regular salvage, junk, or whatever and not an aircraft. There is a whole other level of regulation when "exporting/importing" aircraft between countries. Have the current owners deregister the aircraft and surrender the airworthiness certificates. And if necessary, remove the aircraft data plates. Once these aircraft are off the FAA books/records, then start looking around for ways to ship your "junk" home.

Why not make it a stretch goal on your existing indiegogo campaign?

$20,000 - Will start an aerospace museum

$40,000 - Will start an aerospace museum with some planes

Back