She's gone.

etsisk

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
iYiYi
Mom passed away at 5:35 a.m. today, gently, with my sister and I next to her bed, talking to her.

Keep her in your thoughts. The rest of us too, please.

Mom passed away at 5:35 a.m. today, gently, with my sister and I next to her bed, talking to her.

No need to ask my man, no need to ask....May you have peace for your sorrow.

you and you're family are in my prayers.

So sorry to hear that Tom. Our best to you and your family.

We will keep you in our prayers.

Sorry for you loss Tom, you and you're family will be in our prayers.

So sad to hear of her passing. I am glad that you got to spend the last bit of time with her. You will be forever grateful for those moments you got to spend with her. Try and remember all the good things that she did for you and the good times you spent together.

Tom, I'm sorry. May you and your family be at peace and sorrow quickly pass.

Ken

So sorry Tom. It was a blessing for her to have you and your sister at her side. You folks have already been in my thoughts and prayers. May G-d grant you and your family comfort and peace.

Words can't do justice. I'm truly sorry for your loss. At least you could be with her when she passed.

My thoughts and prayers are with you Tom. When I see you again...I owe you a hug. For now...take your left arm place over your right shoulder, and your right arm and place over your left shoulder and sqeeze gently.

A tremendous gift, that you were able to be together at the end. You're in my thoughts.

May she find eternal peace.
Comfort to you and yours

Chache

You have my condolences Tom. I am very sorry to hear about your loss.

May you and your family find peace in knowing she is in a better place.
We'll keep all y'all in our prayers.

Sorry for your loss. Spend time remembering the 'good' times. Thoughts and prayers for your family.

Tom, I'm so sorry. :( When my dad died a year ago, we were all fortunate that we could be with him and say goodbye.

The next few days will be pretty tough for you. If you need to visit, let me know. I'll be thinking about you.

Tom, words can't express how sad I am for you and your sister, and the rest of your family, too... hang in there, buddy, comfort one another, and know you're in our thoughts and cyber-arms.

Tom, you and your family are in our prayers for peace and comfort as you grieve. Our condolences for your loss.

Tom,
Our thoughts and prayers are with you. As Joe and Diana said, it's a blessing that you were able to be there with her.
-- Grant & Leslie

Tom,

I'm so sorry. Know that there are people all over the world right now who are thinking of you and your familly in this time of sadness.

Chris

Tom,

I'm sorry to hear that. My deepest condolences. If there is any bright spot in this, it is that you were with her in her last moments. Too many people miss that opportunity.

Thoughts and prayers from here.

I'm sorry Tom, as others have noted a sad time of year for many for some reason. I hope that time brings you solace.

Tom,

My condolences to your family. I am glad you and your sister could be there for her - you will all be in our thoughts.

Always,

-Andrew

Tom,

I have no words worthy of expressing my sorrow for your loss. Your mama did good and she raised you right. You're a standup man and that will always be her legacy.

In these parts, there is no better compliment for a parent than the reflection of their children.

Vicki and I have lit a candle for you this evening and you will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers.

Our sincerest regards, and God Bless.

-JD

Sorry for your loss Tom, and warm thoughts for you and your family.

My condolences to you and yours. I'm thankful she had a long life and went peacefully.

Thank you ALL so much for the thoughts and prayers. They help, for sure. Y'all are such good people, I can't even tell you. I don't have much time right now, so this is short - but I really do appreciate it.

Thanks, again.

Back