She's Back Again...

what's up with this?

Airframe: 1780 Total Time

Engine(s): 1800 SMOH

Is she considered an accessory?

Over the years I've found that when I'm considering buying something from someone, if they're trying to distract me from what I'm there for, they're hiding something and trying to get me to overlook it. Their goal is to make their problem my problem. The bigger and flashier the distraction, the bigger and more annoying the problem.

I don't calmly walk away from such situations. I immediately vacate the premisis with such vigor that light continues to bounce off the place I was previously standing because it doesn't realize I've already left. When the light finally catches on, my image is doppler shifted deep into the infrared.

Pointy shoes..I wonder how they would react to me taking a 3/8" diameter steel rod then banging it with a hammer against their wing walk?

SCCutler said:

I probably could afford the plane, but the accessory unit - whatever it's purpose - only subtracts from load.

It does give meaning to the term "hangar queen".

Huh? There's a plane? Oh! Now I see the panel.

NC19143 said:
Is she considered an accessory?

Ah yes. Stephanie. She definitely fits in the Bo and probably wouldn't kill the Weight and Balance. Problem is, I'd have a hard sell to the wife that she adds value to the plane. :)

Customair has their models of the month. I'm not in the market for the airplanes, but I do check the inventory from time to time. :)

fgcason said:
I don't calmly walk away from such situations. I immediately vacate the premisis with such vigor that light continues to bounce off the place I was previously standing because it doesn't realize I've already left. When the light finally catches on, my image is doppler shifted deep into the infrared.

:rofl::rofl:
That just made my morning!

--Kath
(geek)

I'm digging picture three, its like:

"Look at how roomy thi......oops, my breasts!"

Ken Ibold said:
Criticize the advertiser if you want, but he's gettin buzz from it, anyway.

Ok, what guy here is REALLY criticizing them? :) Too bad they don't offer a calendar! haha

Back