Services at air shows

4RNB

Line Up and Wait
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
4RNB
Oshkosh and sun n fun

what are bathroom and shower facilities like for GA folks that camp under the wings? How close? How do wives enjoy it?

thank you

I have camped under the wing at Oshkosh many times. Showers are clean and close. Go early, they do get busy at times. My wife had no complaints.

IMO the folks at Osh do a stellar job of keeping the showers and especially the porta-pots clean. Way better than any campground, fair/festival, or concert I’ve ever been to. My understanding is the Sn’F folks do a good job too.

I once showed this island get away in Belize to my wife. She was gung-ho for it all the way until she discovered they had "campground" bathrooms, e.g. an old fashioned outhouse. I'd ask yours before you get too whimsical with your flying fantasies.

Osh ones are actually pretty nice. They are individual floor to ceiling stalls, and get cleaned regularly

IMO the folks at Osh do a stellar job of keeping the showers and especially the porta-pots clean. Way better than any campground, fair/festival, or concert I’ve ever been to. My understanding is the Sn’F folks do a good job too.
The portable restrooms and showers next to Vintage at SnF last year were a mess. They had a couple workers there, but they spent almost their whole time sitting looking at their phones

Back