Service Bulletins

455 Bravo Uniform

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
455 Bravo Uniform
Where can I get a list and the actual text of each for a given plane? Free or is a subscription/purchase required?

Where can I get a list and the actual text of each for a given plane? Free or is a subscription/purchase required?

455:
Each manufacturer has their own method and program, but I believe most are free to view online now. At least an index is. You might have to create an account to enter website, however some are open to the public like Piper. You’ll also have to query each applicable airframe, prop, engine, and installed appliance mfg’r to get a comprehensive list.

The best method I've found, when you are working on XXX's product look at XXX's web page.

If you happen to have a BBJ, they are on myboeingfleet.com, it's secure. It's a pain, you get approved, create a user account an p-word, the p-word is only good for 60 or 90 days.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I guess I figured there'd be an FAA database or some private repository/ clearinghouse for 'em (shows what little I know). It'll make for some fun wintertime reading (yeah, I'm wierd).

Thanks guys. I guess I figured there'd be an FAA database or some private repository/ clearinghouse for 'em (shows what little I know). It'll make for some fun wintertime reading (yeah, I'm wierd).

the manufactures web site is a good start, but some do not have them all online, piper is a good example. they have the complete index but not all the s/b or s/l's are online.
check with your IA, if he has a subscription with one of the private companies, like tdata, they have them in there product. sometimes it takes a bit of scrounging to find them.

bob

I would like notifications for stuff like this instead of having to go look up everything manually

Back