Serious problem at my FBO, I need help!

always try to get on the good side of people, be politcal, courteous, treat the, well, make them smile, and sooner or larer they will give you what you want.

That'll cover about 95%. There's 5% or so that this will NEVER work with. You can avoid them, or take them head-on, but either way they're a PITA. :)

Written information, expressed to the ownership, has been advised by several, and I concur with the suggestions. Perhaps the owner is unaware of the alleged problems. If calmly addressed by your document there's a good chance he might invite you to a conference to address the issues. But when you write, use proper spelling. CFI'S is not the plural reference to more than one CFI. FBO'S only refers to the company's planes, properties, employees; not more than one FBO; and DPE'S doesn't define several of them. "i" is an insult to yourself if you don't have enough respect for yourself that you are important to be "I."

Your dissertations in this thread are riddled with careless structure and bad spelling; (see above) If I were the owner/manager -- and I've been those for many years -- I'd be unlikely to entertain your complaints; and less inclined to consider employing you in the future.

HR
You missed his improper use of "then" before "me", should be "than"

Conversely, let them know what needs to be done and that it's your job to make it happen. Further, let them know that you prefer that people be able to do it with a smile on their face and enjoy the work in a friendly atmosphere, but that's their choice. The good people will typically respond appropriately, the malcontents will find a way to get their ass fired.

always try to get on the good side of people, be politcal, courteous, treat the, well, make them smile, and sooner or larer they will give you what you want.

I understand and respect that, but I was more ****ed about the fact that we are getting away from the subject at hand because of a few commas.... I mean jesus

The 'subject at hand' is that you dont get along with one of the FBOs key employees. Let the owner know how you feel and take your money elsewhere.

You missed his improper use of "then" before "me", should be "than"

:eek:)) Good one, thanks. I must have left it on the previously-referenced "high horse." The root of my concern -- not restricted to the OP -- is that, any perfectly good premise quickly loses its impact when evidenced in a hurried, careless, badly-constructed document.

HR

If i wanted a dissertation about my English I would have gone to my English teacher before posting these responses... You really think I am so stupid as to not take my time with a written letter to the owner, then you have no hope in humanity... I am writing quickly and carelessly here because the advice is more important here... not everyone's English... (hoped I used the comma correctly that time)

Oh geez, now you've done it ... :D and it's an apostrophe, not a comma. Yes, you did use it correctly that time.

I see this allot in business too. If she has bruises on her knees then you might as well keep moving. Your are not going to win.

I see this allot in business too. If she has bruises on her knees then you might as well keep moving. Your are not going to win.

Bruises on her knees:dunno::dunno:...

Aww. Never mind.... It is the Monika Lewinski syndrome ,isn't it ??

OP, you are giving this woman waaaaaaay too much power. Ignore her, follow the FBO's policies and defer to CFI's when the situation calls for it. That's it.

Is she pretty? Might the owner be involved with her sexually?

Sorry for the bluntness, but it would not be the first time.

What does one have to do with the other?

The source of her empowerment at that particular business.

Edit: :redface: sorry, went right by me when I just posted my response. Yes, you're right, they have nothing to do with each other (except that if the former exists without the latter, it is possible that said owner is attempting to converge them).

Edit: :redface: sorry, went right by me when I just posted my response. Yes, you're right, they have nothing to do with each other (except that if the former exists without the latter, it is possible that said owner is attempting to converge them).

Or if the latter exists without the former you might be able to find him a better chicks and start pimping for him...;):D

In that case you only need to wait. They will have a "falling out" and she will be out the door. Seen it happen, a number of times.

In that case you only need to wait. They will have a "falling out" and she will be out the door. Seen it happen, a number of times.

Agreed. Usually that time is reversely proportional to her attractiveness to the owner. Yes, I find it distasteful, but it happens.

If she's like that at work she's like that at home, eventually he'll get tired of her crap and kick her to the curb. You need to get him a new girlfriend and take over the office.

Back