Sept. 24th Fly In & Air Show - KAIG (WI)

Bummer! :( I filed, still going. Afterwards, hoping to head to RYV for the Johnson Creek Outlet Mall and/or 06C for Ikea (and maybe Pilot Pete's). Gotta keep the gf happy. :)
Cool. If you're going to do Pilot Pete's, give me a call; we could join you!

This weekend at the Antigo Langlade County Airport.....

Fly In & Air Show on Saturday the 21st of September 2014.

Pancake & Waffle Breakfast 9am–11am. Young Eagle flights for first time flyers ages 8-17. Lunch served 11am–3pm. Bounce house, flight simulator, raffles, games, face painting, ice cream, and more! Air show at 1 p.m. & aircraft on display. Pilots eat free. All proceeds benefit AVAIL. For more information call Walker Aviation at (715) 623-4525.

This event is always a good time regardless of how you get here although we'd love to see as many airplanes make their way to KAIG as possible. Plenty of great ramp space, friendly people, cheese curds and a whole lot more. Jamie and me are looking forward to seeing as many of our POA friends as can make the trip this Saturday.

This weekend at the Antigo Langlade County Airport.....

Fly In & Air Show on Saturday the 21st of September 2014.

Pancake & Waffle Breakfast 9am–11am. Young Eagle flights for first time flyers ages 8-17. Lunch served 11am–3pm. Bounce house, flight simulator, raffles, games, face painting, ice cream, and more! Air show at 1 p.m. & aircraft on display. Pilots eat free. All proceeds benefit AVAIL. For more information call Walker Aviation at (715) 623-4525.

This event is always a good time regardless of how you get here although we'd love to see as many airplanes make their way to KAIG as possible. Plenty of great ramp space, friendly people, cheese curds and a whole lot more. Jamie and me are looking forward to seeing as many of our POA friends as can make the trip this Saturday.

Maybe I'll make it if I start walking now. :D

We've been to this before and had a good time! Don't think we can make it this year, though. :( Hope you have a good show!

Back