Sellers, why?

make offer
I don't mind that though, that's a whole different sentiment, it shows a willingness on the seller's part to entertain a reasonable offer

It's less dismissive

“Call for price” often comes from the big dealers. They want to get you on the phone to talk about the whole inventory. “What are you hoping to spend? Ok, well, for just a little bit more than that. . . .”

Honestly, “call for price” and “make offer” bother me a lot less than “firm.”

“Call for price” often comes from the big dealers. They want to get you on the phone to talk about the whole inventory. “What are you hoping to spend? Ok, well, for just a little bit more than that. . . .”

Honestly, “call for price” and “make offer” bother me a lot less than “firm.”

Do they really do that? Like, does something like that work? I can't even fathom a credible aircraft buyer sitting down and tolerating the "4 square" treatment and Kia dealership experience.

Do they really do that? Like, does something like that work? I can't even fathom a credible aircraft buyer sitting down and tolerating the "4 square" treatment and Kia dealership experience.
I've had that experience on the phone, but not in person. My in-person dealer experience, though limited, has been very good. Shout out to Indy Aircraft Sales.

When I sell something, I don't advertise. If you really want what I am selling, you will know and call me...

And if you really want what I am selling you will know my phone number.

When I sell something, I don't advertise. If you really want what I am selling, you will know and call me...

And if you really want what I am selling you will know my phone number.

And how much. And you'll just bring me cash and not whine about when you'll get whatever you think you bought. Now go away.

Capture.JPG

I’d be happy if they just said what YEAR that overhaul happened. ONLY 600 hours since overhaul……. In 1999.

Back