seeking aviation attorney

GAL LEON

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
LEONGALANTE
Hello everyone ,

Im looking for aviation attorney to help me start a new business , dealing with regulations and bureaucracy and in front of the FAA .

Prefferly in MD and the area .

Thanks

If you want the top notch guys, check out my Dad's old firm: DLA Piper's DC office. They're quite experienced with FAA stuff. They won't be cheap, however.

There's a guy around whose an attorney who was also a DPE in the area and a member of the flying club I was in at IAD. I'm spacing on his name right now and don't know if he's still in practice. My other aviation attorney is down in Alabama.

My first call in those questions is to Robert Schulte. His office is at BWI. If he doesn't do it, he'll send you to someone who does.

Im looking for aviation attorney to help me start a new business , dealing with regulations and bureaucracy and in front of the FAA .
FWIW: depending on the type of aviation business you want to start, it's been my experience that most will start with a consulting firm that specializes in that type of operation set up. Most have former FAA people on staff and usually have a working relation with any required aviation attorneys. There is also FAA guidance on most of these processes that may provide an alternative path to follow. Good luck.

Back