See Y'all Later

bqmassey

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Brandon
Headed to Afghanistan tomorrow. I'm not sure if I'll have internet access.

Y'all fly safe in 2010!

Keep your head down! A close friend is coming back next month.

Brandon, thank you for your service. I don't know your rank but even in the officer corps we realize that we are sometimes ordered to do some really dumb things.

Gallipoli
Market Garden
Anzio
Pusan

to recall a few.

But we do because it becomes duty.
Ya'll come back now, with everything working......

You fly safe too! And thank you, for your service...

Be Safe, shoot first, and defend your self later.

I want to echo the thank you. Keep yourself safe and talk to you when you get home.

To echo Bruce: thank you for your service. Be safe, and watch your step.

Good luck and we'll see you back here soon.

BE SAFE.
Thank you for your service!

Be Safe, shoot first, and defend your self later.
What he said.

Some other good rules for staying safe in a combat zone:
Rule #1: Never volunteer for anything. When they start asking for volunteers or you think they might, make yourself scarce if at all possible.
Rule #2: When the Army medical helicopter crew says they need a medic to go with them, never volunteer until you ascertain what happened to the one they normally have.
Rule #3: When in doubt refer to Rule #1

Stay safe and keep in touch.

Stay safe, stay in touch, and thank you for your service.

-Rich

I echo all the above setiments. Be Safe and stay in touch if you can. Thank you!!

Brandon, thank you for your service. I don't know your rank but even in the officer corps we realize that we are sometimes ordered to do some really dumb things.
[snip]
The ARMY has no exclusive on this.

Be safe and come on back complete. Thank you for the service!

I will go to a foreign country and pursue war WHEN the President and Vice President and the leaders of the House and Senate are all over there, boots on the ground and leading patrols, and not until... They believe that their lives are more important than mine - N O T !

If the scumbag politicians that declare war had to lead the troops out into the war zone, there would be no foreign wars...

denny-o

Godspeed, and thank you for your service. I hope you have the opportunity to enjoy some of the amazing natural beauty Afghanistan can offer free from danger.

If you need a care package, don't hesitate to ask (I'll be sure to send a few extra bottles of 'mouthwash', if you catch my drift. :D ).

Stay safe and keep in touch!

Keep your head down, stay safe and thank you for your service.

Thank you for your service. Stay safe and we'll see you when you return.

Back