Second time around with the online medical form

tmyers

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Tim Myers
I will be getting a renewed medical in the next few months and have always kept a log of Dr's visits and such for the continuation sheet.

I remember how much of pain this was with the online version. My question is whether the information I entered last time is still on my form so that all I have to do is update it, or do I have to start over and enter the whole three years worth?

I renewed my third class last month. After I logged on it filled in all my personal info (address, etc), but I had to re-enter all the 2011-2012 visits.

I renewed my third class last month. After I logged on it filled in all my personal info (address, etc), but I had to re-enter all the 2011-2012 visits.
Yup. Kinda dumb system, but that's the way it is. :sad: So make sure you print and keep copies of them each time.

I recommend always save the each years PDF copy and email it to yourself so you always have it.

If a third class is good for two years why do I have to enter THREE years of medical information?

Doesn't make sense either, but we're dealing with Feds.

Yup. Kinda dumb system, but that's the way it is. :sad: So make sure you print and keep copies of them each time.

I have an extensive record and correspondence with the FAA, a binder of records in order by date is the only way.

Now if I could just apply that to my taxes :goofy:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back