Seat Covers(automotive)

cowman

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Cowman
We just bought a new car and I was thinking about putting specific to vehicle fit seat covers on.

We have dogs that go in the car and a 1 year old plus we eat on the road fairly often so it seemed like a good idea to keep the seats protected. Any of you ever get something like that? Any brands that are especially good? Google yields many sites...

If it’s a back seat there’s a number of “bridge”like things intended for filling up the hole between the back of the front seats and the back seat edge. Most with maybe an old sheet added will keep the seats okay underneath and the majority of the dog hair off.

But take them out at home if expecting passengers back there and hit the edges or anywhere the sheet came off of with a shop vac.

The Subaru came with plastic seat back covers that cover the carpet on the rear seat backs when folded down... God bless whoever ordered those on their lease. Haha. Not a standard option. And the usual giant rubber mat.

Of course almost all dogs can find the one inch space between the rubber mat and the plastic seats to barf in. Ask me how I know. LOL.

Last edited:
Back