Scottsdale, AZ area members?

tdager

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
LittleIronPilot
I am going to be at a two day conference next Monday and Tuesday in Scottsdale. I am flying into Phoenix tomorrow and landing around 2:30pm. I am staying at Camelback Inn, JW Marriott Resort & Spa.

Anyone care to meet for dinner? Perhaps somewhere near a local GA airport (SDL maybe)?

I am going to be at a two day conference next Monday and Tuesday in Scottsdale. I am flying into Phoenix tomorrow and landing around 2:30pm. I am staying at Camelback Inn, JW Marriott Resort & Spa.

Anyone care to meet for dinner? Perhaps somewhere near a local GA airport (SDL maybe)?
Camelback is a nice resort, IIRC. When I was out there about a month ago I headed over to Deer Valley, met up with Ben (PHXAvi8tor), and got checked out in Westwind's nice T182T with G1000. Also, they have a decent restaurant on the field there, so you can watch the planes go by.

You're a week ahead of me. I get back from Osaka this coming Thursday, and turn around to the airport to go to Phoenix for meetings in Chandler on the 3rd. Return home the evening of the 6th. Have fun. And I'm not staying at a place so nice in Chandler, either.

Back