Scheduled my first two lessons

Shopshirt

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Shopshirt
First lesson tomorrow and second on Monday. :D

Awesome! You'll never forget them.

My first "lesson" was when I was in high school. My dad bought me an hour in a C172. I'll never forget being the one in control when the plane left the ground. It was surreal.

Of course my instructor promptly reached down and pushed the throttle all the way back in because I had forgotten to keep my hand on it and it had started to back out... :)

Enjoy!! No matter how many hours, or planes you fly... the first lesson is always the most memorable. :)

Have fun and ask what everything does in the plane your first flight... but ask after you start messing with it.

Lots of crummy weather around, you may have to spend time in 'ground school', depending on where you live.

Logged my first 1.4 hours of flight time. Great weather here in Texas today mid 70's and light winds 3-5. Did 2 landings and a touch and go at three different airports. 1 hour day and .4 night. :)

I'll be flying again on Monday!

HOOKED! :D

Logged my first 1.4 hours of flight time. Great weather here in Texas today mid 70's and light winds 3-5. Did 2 landings and a touch and go at three different airports. 1 hour day and .4 night. :)

I'll be flying again on Monday!

Back