Scheduled my Class lll Medical

That doesn't make sense, because he can't fly without a medical, now, can he? ;) Doesn't even have a student pilot certificate, so a 1500nm solo xc is also out of the question. He could drive a Class A diesel pusher with a 50,000lb trailer full of all of his life's possessions, though. ;)
I wasn't talking about the OP, but responding to @iflyvfr's mention (I gather) of flying GA. That option is available to pilots, though it is risky, since as @murphey indicates (and as I said too), if you get deferred, you're grounded in most if not all cases.

Dr. Chien is based in Bolingbrook, IL. He is no longer in Peoria.
Yes, to clarify my pilot buddy & I flew out to Peoria a couple of years ago before Bruce moved. He was PIC, I was along for the ride for the outbound leg.

Call Dr. C, but I can tell you he's going to want to see the ten year driver history to show you have no other alcohol-related charges. In addition, they'll need court papers or such to document the .11%BAC. If it's been more then five years and you're otherwise clean, things won't be too bad for you. Otherwise, you're going to have an expensive slog ahead of you.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the suggestions and help men, I really appreciate it.
I’ve reached out for help as suggested, will advise.

I don’t think it will be long..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back