Schedule Pointe

Eboschung

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Eboschung
Does anyone else use it and know a lot about it? My current instructor is off for 10 days and when I try and schedule a different instructor the system tells me "you don't have the ability to schedule one or more of the selected resources". Of course I can call a different instructor and he can schedule me but that defeats the whole purpose of using the online system.

I called the flight school and they are baffled. They say they have never seen this problem before. I called and emailed schedule pointe and haven't heard back from them.

I went to the cloud from the ole google box and couldn't find a solution. Anyone have any wizardry to fix my problem?

From what I hear it can be a finicky system with a lot of random errors with no explanation as to why it's trying to prevent you from doing something.

I would just call the flight school and have them schedule it for you with the instructor. You shouldn't have to fight through their IT problems.

The flight school I train at uses Schedule Pointe. Try calling the flight school and see if they can reset your account.

The flight school I train at uses Schedule Pointe. Try calling the flight school and see if they can reset your account.

I'll see if they can do that next time I'm in. The Instructors can schedule me and all it takes is a phone call. It's just irritating to have a system that should make scheduling more convenient not fully function. It really is a nice thing to have when it works correctly.

my school uses schedulepointe as well.

i'm not sure if it is just the way they use it and have it setup but is seems fairly basic.

Back