Santa's ratings and logbook?

wbarnhill

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
iEXTERMINATE
Let's say Santa got a ramp check... what ratings do you figure he holds and what would his most recent logbook entry look like?
biggrin.gif

Well bill i figure LSP or maybe PPL,Taildragger with skis, IR a must,
12/25/2005 Flight around the World with NORDO
A/C Red Sleigh
ID. Santa 2 (new and improved model)
from North Pole
to around the world
remarks Toy Delivery
landing to many to count
Aircraft Category Special 24 hours
conditions Good ,Bad, and UGLY 24 Hrs
Pic 24Hrs.
total time 24 hrs.
How's that grab you Bill
Dave G.

landing to many to count
Aircraft Category Special 24 hours
conditions Good ,Bad, and UGLY 24 Hrs
Pic 24Hrs.
total time 24 hrs.

Actually, given the rotation of the earth and the need to hit all time zone, I would think he could log 47 hours without difficulty. 24 hours for the first time zone and another 23 for the last hour of the day in the remaining 23.

Any way you look at it, a looooong day. :D

would cookies and milk be considered compensation? Do you really think Santa could pass a 2nd Class Medical? Dr. Bruce? I suspect blood pressure issues. And possible Insulin dependent Diabetes.

Actually, given the rotation of the earth and the need to hit all time zone, I would think he could log 47 hours without difficulty. 24 hours for the first time zone and another 23 for the last hour of the day in the remaining 23.

Any way you look at it, a looooong day. :D

That is provided Santa does deliveries during the daylight hours. I have never seen Santa deliver during the day, have you?:rofl:

That is provided Santa does deliveries during the daylight hours. I have never seen Santa deliver during the day, have you?:rofl:
Santa arrived at 11:30 am Christmas Day in California to bring gifts to our family. He usually arrives on Christmas Eve, but this year he was running late.

Back