Safety pilot in Atlanta?

270win

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
270win
I've got a full IFR 182 and I need a safety pilot that wants to do some flying to keep me current and proficient. If you need a safety pilot I'd be glad to return the favor as well...

I'm based at KWDR but can meet anywhere within' reason.

Thanks!

I've got a full IFR 182 and I need a safety pilot that wants to do some flying to keep me current and proficient. If you need a safety pilot I'd be glad to return the favor as well...

I'm based at KWDR but can meet anywhere within' reason.

Thanks!

Chris Jones (on this board) recently relocated to Atlanta. You may want to check with him.

If he's not able to do it, let me know. I know another pilot in Atlanta that is always looking for a reason to fly.

There's also a couple other PoA folk in the Atlanta area who might be willing, hopefully they'll chime in here.

I live in Conyers, and my plane is based at Madison, (52A). that is if I ever find a way to go to Hawkinsville (51A), and retrieve it from it's annual. (Long story). I have done a bit of safety piloting in the past, and would like to help out. Scheduling for me is a bit of a hassle at times (see long story above).
I'll PM you with contact info.

KL

I just moved to Fayetteville (just south of Atlanta). I'm IR and have about 50 hrs of 182RG time. I had started working on my CFI and am comfortable flying from right-seat when necessary.

Shoot me an email or PM and we can work out a time to meet up. I'm in need of some hood time myself!

I just moved to Fayetteville (just south of Atlanta). I'm IR and have about 50 hrs of 182RG time. I had started working on my CFI and am comfortable flying from right-seat when necessary.

Shoot me an email or PM and we can work out a time to meet up. I'm in need of some hood time myself!

Chris, I'm glad to see you fnally came to your senses and changed your location to Fayeteville. I was beginning to think you were Jonesin' (pun intended) for Iowa. We need to get together sometime and tell flying lies.
My brother-in-law will be visiting West Atlanta later this month (he lives in Germany) and I'll probably be spending some time on that side of town. Perhaps we can get together then.
Did you move a plane down South too?

Glad to know of another POAer so close. I keep my Mooney in Covington (9A1) and have 182 time. Be glad to fly with you. Come on down to our EAA pancake breakfast at 8:30 this Saturday and say hello.

Back