Sad News

NC Pilot

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
NC Pilot
This morning Agatha’s sister passed away after a long and valiant struggle against cancer. She slept peacefully all night long and stopped breathing as the sun rose over the horizon. Mary was a kind and giving person and will be missed by all who knew her.

Please keep Agatha and her family in your thoughts and prayers.

Thank you

Mark,

Sorry to hear about the loss in the family.

Please assure Agatha that our thoughts and prayers are with her at this difficult time.

bill

Brook and Bill - Thank you very much for your kind words. Agatha and I both appreciate it.

Mark, very sorry to hear this news. I'll say a prayer for Agatha and her family.

Gee, Mark I'm so sorry to hear about Agatha's and your loss. I know from experience how tough the situation can be. I will certainly keep all of you in my prayers. Support each other and remember the good times with Mary.

Everybody,

Thank you so much for your kind thoughts and prayers. This means more to both of us than you know.

Tim said:
sigh.... Sorry......

Mark and Agatha, sorry to hear of your loss. Even the most "peaceful" death is so hard on everyone close.

Mark,

My deepest sympathies. Please pass my regards to Agatha as I know she must be devistated.

{{{hug}}} T&Ps for you and Agatha and the rest of the family.

terry

Mark and Agatha,

Sorry for your loss. My mother-in-law passed away yesterday as well. Although expected, it's still tough! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Petra

p8cleared2land said:
Mark and Agatha,

Sorry for your loss. My mother-in-law passed away yesterday as well. Although expected, it's still tough! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Petra
Petra,

I am very sorry to hear of your news. Our thoughts are with you and your family as well. Thanks

p8cleared2land said:
Mark and Agatha,

Petra

Petra,

I am sorry to hear that. Sympathies and prayers from here.

bill

Mark, Please add my sincerest sympathies to all those shared here.

I hope Agatha can find some peace and comfort knowing the pain is over for her sister. I know the stress of her sister's struggle may have had an effect on her own health.

Hug her, and know that you are all in our prayers.
Keith

p8cleared2land said:
Mark and Agatha,Sorry for your loss. My mother-in-law passed away yesterday as well. Although expected, it's still tough! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Petra
Petra, I'm sorry to hear about that - it's seems like a really tough time around these parts, lately. Dang. Give your hubby the hugs he needs, even if he acts like he doesn't need 'em!

Mark,

I haven't been able to log in here for a couple of weeks, so I just got the news. I'm so sorry. A sister. Wow. Please give Agatha a hug for me.

Judy

Back