Sad day in Jackson Hole

Wow, you must be really old. Princeton hasn't had a law school in a very long time.

Unless Wikipedia lies in this case, he is really VERY old. According to Wikipedia, the Princeton Law School existed from 1847 until 1852. Probably he's the last Highlander or something... :rolleyes:

Unless Wikipedia lies in this case, he is really VERY old. According to Wikipedia, the Princeton Law School existed from 1847 until 1852. Probably he's the last Highlander or something... :rolleyes:
Hey now, Lionel Hutz went to Princeton law school. If it's good enough for him...

So she was smart and experienced and performed a thorough investigation, but her report was short, poorly edited and she lacked the supercharger expertise to grasp the significance of the modification. It's probably like Matthew said.

Don't sweat it, Ben, nobody blames you for admiring her while she was on the job. :D At least now we know that the NTSB does care about experimentals, they just don't care when it turns out to have been the pilot's own "craftsmanship."

Let us all resolve to never stall it in from 500'. That's way too high to begin the flare.

Hey now, Lionel Hutz went to Princeton law school. If it's good enough for him...

He got his lawyer degree from a garage sale at the Diddle Diddle Day Care Center, but once claimed to have graduated from Princeton school of law, although Princeton has never had a law school.

So she was smart and experienced and performed a thorough investigation, but her report was short, poorly edited and she lacked the supercharger expertise to grasp the significance of the modification. It's probably like Matthew said.

Don't sweat it, Ben, nobody blames you for admiring her while she was on the job. :D At least now we know that the NTSB does care about experimentals, they just don't care when it turns out to have been the pilot's own "craftsmanship."

Let us all resolve to never stall it in from 500'. That's way too high to begin the flare.

I am not sweating it.. All I did was what any other person would do under the circumstances... I am amazed they stiffed me as I was going to pass those funds along to the family so they could bury their parents...

Another thing that stands out is only 200 POA'ers had posted to this thread but it has 18,475 views, so there are ALOT of interested people out there following this crash....

And we will see if Zoe and her fellow NTSB employees are reading this thread, easy way to tell is if the spelling gets corrected in the report.... I would have thought all the investigators would pass their final /actual report around the office for peer review and if nothing else the board itself would see the glaring spelling mistakes.......... But, we are talking about government workers...:redface::mad2::mad2:......:rolleyes:

Another thing that stands out is only 200 POA'ers had posted to this thread but it has 18,475 views, so there are ALOT of interested people out there following this crash....

Not all have anything material to post on the subject but may learn from reading.

Not all have anything material to post on the subject but may learn from reading.
Plus, every time someone opens the thread it counts as a "view". Some may be reading every time it comes up showing a "new post".

Well.....
The NTSB needed scales to weigh all the cargo, baggage and other stuff so I dug out my digital scales and set it up for her/ ntsb to use.. Everyone I have met so far like the NTSB gal, the investigators from the National Park Service and the local Sheriff have been outstanding in their duties and I have come away with a new found respect for all of those people
Re-reading from your link from the other thread.

Can anyone tell me why wouldn't the NSTB arrive with all equipment they would need for an investigation?

Can anyone tell me why wouldn't the NSTB arrive with all equipment they would need for an investigation?

From what I understand, the NTSB is a fairly lean organization. Aside from that, where are they going to go that they can't find a nearby A&P shop willing to rent some hangar space and their scales?

Wow just read through most the thread...incredible and quite humbling...almost makes me not want to fly...can only imagine seeing a scene like that.

Because the NTSB agents are simply fact gathers, they interview, that's about all. they hire the rest done by contractors

Back