Sad Day for Me

You know, this is a reminder that LIFE IS SHORT. Enjoy EVERY day, "this is not a rehearsal".

Lance, I'm so sorry to hear of your fathers passing. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

aw Lance, I'm sorry. I am just now reading this. I am glad you got to spend some time with him last month. :(

Lance, I am so sorry to hear this. You have my sincerest condolences.

A little late in reading this thread, but I still wanted to express my condolences. It's hard to lose a parent at any age, though it sounds to me like his life was long and respectable, and in the end, that's maybe all any of us can hope for. The day will come for me when I move on, and I hope that I have left a footprint in other's lives, such that they will write about me in words as kind and thoughtful as those with which you have written about your father.

My thoughts are with you,

Patrick

I returned home from Texas yesterday. We had a wonderful memorial service for my Dad on Thursday. It was so clear he was loved and will be missed by many.

My personal thanks to each and every one of you for your comments, good wishes and prayers.

Sorry so late with my condolences. Glad you had the chance to spend quality time with your dad, sounds like he was a good man. Lost my dad in '78, and I still think of him a lot.

Kaye

Haven't been on for several days, and with that, Lance, please accept my condolences also. To all who still have a father or mother: cherish them, pump them for all the wisdom they have.

With my prayers, Lance,

Grace and peace to you

Jim

Back