RV10 in Mid-Atlantic?

genna

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
ТУ-104
Somehow I managed not to sit in one while I was at OSH. I know VANS offers demo rides, but they are on the other coast.

I was wondering if anyone here has a finished or near finished RV10 not too far from Maryland(flying in is ok too). Primarily, I just want to sit in one. See how it feels inside. Going up in the air would be a major bonus too. I'd be happy to compensate for fuel and stuff.

Thanks

p.s. I know i should register at vansairforce, that's the next step

Last edited:
ask on Vans, when I was exploring building I got a ton of offer to go fly in few from all parts of the country. anyone who has built one would LOVE to take you up and they don't care much about fuel cost

Post your request over on VAF. No guarantees, but I know of at half a dozen flying 10s and at least a couple of projects in NOVA as up until a year ago I was based at Manassas.

Last edited:
Putting something up on Vans Airforce will probably do the trick.

I’d take you up if you were nearer to me in Durham NC. No flights planned for MD on NORVA. Just returned from Pgh. Going to Orlando area next week.

It’s a great plane!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

One of Vans reps is based out of New Garden, PA. Very close to you, just north of the Delaware line. He has an Rv10 that he gives demo rides in.

Back