Ron Cole Art

I have not purchase anything from him. He has a store front in Ohio - I think near Cambridge. I have seen him at the Military Aviation museum signing his artwork.

1st thing I saw was $3300. it was also the last thing I saw.
That’s what I was wondering about. How has he gotten that much fabric from The Sprit of St. Louis? He also has a lot of fabric from the Wright Flyer. If you Google him, there’s an interesting history there dating back to David Koresh and Tim McVeigh.

You need to use your Happy24 promo code for 24% off.

How has he gotten that much fabric from The Sprit of St. Louis? He also has a lot of fabric from the Wright Flyer.
Old tents and running shoes.??

1st thing I saw was $3300
Gotta be able to afford those anti government militias some how.

Yeh, I think I would doubt the authenticity as well.

Starting to wonder if I have a piece of an “old tent” now. :biggrin: Oh well, with no COA, there’s nothing to prove it’s the real deal I guess.

IMG_8789.jpeg

How was he able to get metal from a stealth plane?

Starting to wonder if I have a piece of an “old tent” now. :biggrin: Oh well, with no COA, there’s nothing to prove it’s the real deal I guess.

View attachment 124491

Well, either it’s a memento of a great aviation event, or it’s a memento of a great con artist’s career. Either way you own a piece of history, right?

I don’t know how he got the F-117 material. I’ve got both the SR-71 and XB-70 relic pieces though.

I have an F-35 keychain. Does that count?
Only if it says it’s “genuine.” ;) It’s funny, I’ve got a B-1 skin as well. The difference in the strength of the aluminum is significant. You can bend the EH-60 piece quite easily but the B-1 won’t budge.

IMG_8791.jpeg

Only if it says it’s “genuine.” ;) It’s funny, I’ve got a B-1 skin as well. The difference in the strength of the aluminum is significant. You can bend the EH-60 piece quite easily but the B-1 won’t budge.

View attachment 124502

Nah, no scrap available. I got my keychain when the plane was still in development and I was working on the EOTS electronic architecture. I use it now to hold the key for my baby Beech.

1705595852626.png

I've got you all beat. I have an E6-B keychain used by Chuck Yeager himself. Certificate of authenticity written on a napkin. :p

1705597410851.png

Last edited:
Back